Cuisinart is one of the reputed names when it comes to manufacturing kitchen accessories and small appliances. Throughout the years, the company has built a reputation of trust and reliability with its customers, and it’s one of the first names to strike everyone’s mind when searching for kitchen appliances.
The range of kitchen cutlery from the company is also highly praised for their durability, light weight and effectiveness. Choosing a single product from Cuisinart, however, is a much harder task than it needs to be, simply because there are too many of them, and each one seems to be better than the next. Cuisinart sells all kinds of kitchen cutlery, and we have taken it upon ourselves to locate one of the best products from the company in the category.
This particular kitchen knife set from Cuisinart is one of the sturdiest and most stable set of knives in the category. The set consists of 15 different pieces to make you skillful for all your kitchen needs. All 15 pieces can be neatly tucked away, without the danger of accidental cutting. Of course, you must be careful to avoid accidents. This block set is also available with a prep board, which will cost you slightly more than the original price.
- All blades have been constructed from superior high carbon stainless steel, which enhances the precision and accuracy of the blades.
- The knives feature strong, durable bolster for perfect control and stability.
- The handles are ergonomically designed for all blades, and provide optimum comfort.
- The product has been backed by a lifetime warranty from the company.
- The set includes a 7” santoku knife, 8” chef knife, 3.5” paring knife, 8” slicing knife, 5.5” serrated utility knife, 3.5” bird’s beak paring knife, 8” sharpening steel, shears for all kinds of household purpose, and a block to hold them all.
- Blades in this set are not only made from durable material, but they also look quite beautiful.
- These knives are dangerously sharp and they cut everything like butter.
- It comes with a storage block to hold everything in place, which also provides easy access.
- Unlike most kitchen knife sets, this one also includes scissors.
- These are incredibly easy to clean. It’s best to hand wash them, instead of putting them in the dishwasher.
- The knife handles are quite slippery, which could be dangerous at times.
- You shouldn’t let these knives soak in water too much, as they will stain and even rust.
- Knife slots don’t seem to be cut perfectly in the block, which won’t let you align all knives accurately.
- They are incredibly light, which isn’t always a good thing. They might not provide the authentic chopping feel for some.
It’s another superb product from Cuisinart. The collection of 15 stainless steel pieces is handy for varieties of kitchen applications. Also, these blades are easy to clean and they come with a lifetime warranty from the company. All blades are incredibly sharp, so you’ll need to be careful at all times while using them. With the latest offer from the company, it’s available for an incredibly cheap price. The quality and durability of these knives are fair value for money.
Although these are among the best knife sets on the market, there are some other noteworthy competitors. Cangshan y2 Series 59212 6-Pieces German Steel Forged Knife Block Set and Imperial Collection Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife 9 piece Set and Acrylic Stand are a couple of magnificent kitchen knife sets that are well equipped and also offer good value for money.
Cuisinart 15 Piece knife set not only looks attractive, but is also dangerously sharp and effective for all house hold needs. The knives are fairly strong and easy to clean. Take care of the knives to avoid staining, and it will last you a long while. You have also got the lifetime warranty from the company to keep your mind at ease.
The Cangshan Y2 series consists of 6 high quality NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved blades. The German steel used for their construction, make them incredibly strong and sharp. The wooden block that comes with it seems slightly larger than needed; still, it’s more than convenient to store your blades. They are comparatively expensive.
The best competition for the Cuisinart knife set is from the Imperial Collection Knife set. It only comes with 9 pieces to Cuisinart’s 15, but you can be assured that each blade is of the highest quality. The company even offers a 30 day money back guarantee, so it’s reassuring to know that the company stands by their product.
Based on the price, value for money and the number of blades in the set, Cuisinart knife set is our winner. However, all products are superb and you will need to do your own comparisons based on your requirements, in order to make an informed decision.